Location: Home  Community Forums  Competitions  'TENT' - Mapping contest based around car transformations 
'TENT' - Mapping contest based around car transformations
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  1 Observer
'TENT' - Mapping contest based around car transformations  
Welcome to TENT - Trackmania Nicest Echoing Transformation, mapping competition that I organise as a special for reaching 13k subscribers on my youtube channel. Here is what it is about:

Theme: For every 5 seconds of the map the car must transform 1 time.

By transforming I mean using the block that changes the car that you are driving with between stadium and snow car. To calculate how many times the car must change you take the validation time of the map and round it up to the nearest multiple of 5. Then you divide the time you get by 5 and get the number of transformations required.

Example:
Map is 28 seconds long. By rounding up to the nearest multiple of 5 you receive 30. 30 divided by 5 gives you 6, so 6 is the minimal number of car changes needed.

Additional infos:
-The car changes do not have to be distributed equally among the map. You also don't have to put one transformation in every 5 seconds segment. Only the total number of car changes must be correct.
-You can put more transformations if you want, just the minimal number is important, there is no upper limit
-The map must be built in Trackmania 2020, pretty obvious since you can't change car in the middle of the map in other games
-There is no time limit for a map, but obviously building a really long map will require a huge amounts of transformations as well
-All kinds of editor functions are allowed as well as additional tools. the only requirement is that the map must be playable in vanilla game
-Only one map per author allowed. To participate you must join my discord server and put your map (or a mx link to the map) in the correct channel. You can join the server here: Bad Ideas Zone

Deadline for map submissions is 18th February 23:59 CET
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply