Location: Home  Community Forums  Feedback  Replay Uploads... Issue? 
Replay Uploads... Issue?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  5 Observers
Replay Uploads... Issue?  
Sorry about hitting this section with 2 different threads, but I'm trying to upload a replay of mine from one of my favorite tracks so far as its my #1 in the USA replay, and I'm getting an error of "The driver login does not match your player login."

Do I need this account info to be the same as my uplay info or something?

Hey,

as far as i'm concerned offline and online records are not implemented yet.

There are no records yet, as you can see here:
https://trackmania.exchange/recordsearch?mode=6&priord=10

Hopefully they implement it soon :)

Hey TechX, Winny,

replay upload is currently disabled for tmx, because we have no possibility to authenticate users with their Uplay logins yet. We're waiting for Nadeo here.

Maybe there'll be a selfmade solution in the near future, so we can bridge the gap.
Developer

maybe get the replays from nadeo directly ? they have implemented it into the server software

When I tried to upload, I was using the Records tab... But that makes total sense about the authentication.

Maybe, if that never comes, just do it in a similar way to the Speed Running community, where videos are submitted and strict rules have to be followed

Any news from Nadeo about that subject ? Upload replays was one of my favorite thing when I was playing Canyon, I would love to be able to do the same on the new Trackmania. :d

aleph0 says:
Any news from Nadeo about that subject ? Upload replays was one of my favorite thing when I was playing Canyon, I would love to be able to do the same on the new Trackmania. :d

Yes, something is in the making.
Developer

Ozon says:
aleph0 says:

Yes, something is in the making.

Glad to hear that ! (l)

Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply