Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  How to access my old account. 
How to access my old account.
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  2 Observers
How to access my old account.  
Hi folks

I used to play years ago and have recently returned to the game. I have about 60 maps and id like to update the signs and loc files etc but i dont know my old account login. i created my account, must be about 13 years ago or longer.

I can download my old tracks and fix them but i can only upload the tracks to this account. when i try to add them to a server they come up as corrupted because my authour name is associated with my old account and not this current ( i hope temporary ) account.

i cannot access my old email address either.

any advice on his to get into my old account?

i have messaged the moderators but perhaps some of you may have trodden this path.

Thanks

Beeno
Last edited by Beeno,

The game for this website wasn't even out 13 years ago. It was released in 2020.

But I guess you're probably referring to Trackmania Nations Forever and the TMNF-X website.

Maps from TMNF are not compatible with TM2020. The block sets are completely different. This is probably why they're coming up as corrupted.

It's best to play those old maps in the game they were made in.

If you need help connecting to your old TMX account, read this topic.

If you need further assistance after that, feel free to open a support ticket on our TMX Discord for the classic games.
Site Leader

okay thanks.
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply