Location: Home  Community Forums  Feedback  Too many awards removed on my new map 
Too many awards removed on my new map
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  2 Observers
Too many awards removed on my new map  
Dear TrackmaniaExchange,

I reach this place according to a previous user report I have made in the recent past about creating alternative accounts to award my map 3 times instead of 1. I have talked to that person, explained how to undo his mistake, but was unable to do so.
However, I need to mention one thing: The number of awards on my map "AQUAPARK ft' Sophie_ice" before the user report was at 33 (31 to not count the user incident). I join back in TMX to check if the issue got fixed, noticing there's many more accounts that see his account un-awarded, leading to 13 awards in total at the time I write the report. Those persons WERE individual accounts, from a community event hosted by myself in a discord server. As far as I know, many more content creators have done this regularly and they did not see their amount of awards plummeting like this.
With that said, I wish to know if it's possible to bring them at the state it was before (without the 2 users I have reported).

Thanks for understanding, looking forward to a quick answer.

Shadow_

Yes, after multiple players reported seeing obvious multi-awarding on the track, and we saw multiple accounts with almost the same name, we removed all of the suspicious awards on the track and restricted the awarding privileges of the suspicious accounts.

It's unfortunate if legitimate users got caught up in it.

Legitimate users are welcome to reply to our PM to them about multi-awarding and we can restore their awarding privileges.

It's recommended that players get more involved in MX and not just join to award a single map, as that can easily look very suspicious.

Kind regards,
eyebo
MX Crew
Site Leader

Thank you for the kind answer, I do understand it was necessary to take action from it. I will inform the users about this small issue and hopefully they get more interest in the website, and TM in general as I often speak about it too :d

(y)
Site Leader

ShcrTM says:
Those persons WERE individual accounts, from a community event hosted by myself in a discord server. As far as I know, many more content creators have done this regularly and they did not see their amount of awards plummeting like this.

To what exactly are you referring? What kind of event was it? And how have other content creators been doing the same?

We take the integrity of the award system on the site very seriously. If people are trying to game the system in any way, we'd like to know about it. Rest assured, we weren't trying to target you specifically. It just came up because some over-zealous players awarded your track multiple times with very similarly named accounts.

If you don't want to reply here, feel free to PM me or the mod team.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply