Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Forced cam resets with the wrong default cam? 
Forced cam resets with the wrong default cam?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  2 Observers
Forced cam resets with the wrong default cam?  
Hello everyone, sorry if it's the wrong place to make the post, so i'm making a map and i force internal cams in 2 parts of the map, first trigger to force to internal cam, and then a second one to reset it to default, the thing is... the default cam is wrong? like you start with a certain cam, it get forced into internal cam, and then it resets to not the same cam as you used before it got forced, i hope i make sense in this...

This must be a bug right? Multiple people complained about that when i put my map on the map review server and i just did all the triggers again to see if maybe i did it wrong but no every reset i have is set to use the default cam(i would imagine default to be the one you used just before) but i tested with cams i don't normally use and yep, it reset into the wrong cam...

So what's going on here? I must be missing something, or maybe it's a bug lol.

Edit: i decided too do more testing on an empty map and same thing happens, i put a trigger with a player camera that puts it in cam 3, then another trigger that set the player camera to "default". So lets say i start with cam 2, i then hit the first trigger, everything works, i'm in cam 3, but then i hit the resetting trigger and it puts me in cam 1.. So default is cam 1 now? not the cam you used before hitting the triggers?

Worst thing is that when i hit the reset trigger and try to change my cam later it won't even let me! This is infuriating
Last edited by Camilla,

Hey Camilla,

the "Default" setting for the cam change is kinda misleading. Try to leave the second trigger empty and it should set you back to the cam you had before. :)

Oh that's odd, i'll try that next time i'm playing!

Thanks for the reply

Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply