Location: Home  Community Forums  Feedback  [SUGGESTION] Dynamic Website Width 
[SUGGESTION] Dynamic Website Width
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  2 Observers
[SUGGESTION] Dynamic Website Width  
Hey,

Most of the time, when i use TMX, i dont have the fully sized browser window because i have discord or something else open at the same time.
On mobile, you have a wonderful collapsing menu, but for desktop when i have a small window, the website stays static in place and i cant reach either my profile nor certain parts of the main menu since its out of frame. Not an urgent thing but i think it would up the UX by a lot.

Since i cant find the spoiler button i will link an image for reference since its too big for the post:
"IMAGE"
Notice the the right side is completely cut off. Would be nice when dynamically when making the window smaller, the menu collapsed more and more, to keep everything accessible. Also the profile / notifications should move in more since there is a lot of room in the top bar. Well i have know idea how much work this is since my coding skills are not better than making your first "hello world" html webpage. :d :d

Hey Raveout,

that's indeed not practical.

As a workaround, may I suggest zooming in a little as a workaround? You'll get the mobile page look with that.
Developer
[BUG] Maps disappearing from newly added list when...  
i rhink i can live with it untill ylu guys had time to adress it. its not as its a huge thing. just a small QoL thing i can wait for :)

Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply