Search Results
Read Post 10:43 AM on 04-Jul-2020
 Keissla.wp
https://i.imgur.com/EU8wBGO.jpg The TMX Backgrounds Contest is a contest that gives you the chance to get your many screenshots chosen as background image for the whole site! There will of course be a few rules and requirements, which you can find...

Read Post 10:43 AM on 04-Jul-2020
 Keissla.wp
Moved.

Read Post 10:40 AM on 04-Jul-2020
 chrishan1992
Hey Trackmania com. Maybe someone can help us out. We wanna bring Speedfun back. But we need help to bring it back. We are looking for some Mapper who can Build some Speedfun tracks. Im not good at Mapping so Would be so Amazing, if someone can...

Read Post 9:39 AM on 04-Jul-2020
 winter
Fullspeed : 1 Painscape 2 Snugglebuns Killer 3 Triage

Read Post 8:48 AM on 04-Jul-2020
 Emperador-Nui
Hi, people! I cant find any thread in this forum about this simple and natural question: how to create a server in this new game. Perhaps this question seems a little stupid but this new Nadeo game is pretty messy and nothing is actually clear....

Read Post 8:20 AM on 04-Jul-2020
 PangoLynne
Moved.

Read Post 8:20 AM on 04-Jul-2020
 PangoLynne
https://i.imgur.com/J12v1Gk.jpg The TMX Knockouts regularly need new maps to keep things fresh and interesting! All players are welcome to submit maps for possible inclusion. Below are the map packs you can build for, as well as mapping guidelines,...

Read Post 6:46 AM on 04-Jul-2020
 Boeny
Hello, I wonder how the track of the day is selected. Does anybody know more about this topic than already is told? What I know is that in the map review area the best rated tracks got a chance to get picked by nadeo. But how the system works...

Read Post 9:36 PM on 03-Jul-2020
 Neon1990
Been away from Trackmania for many years but really digging this new game. What's better then to start mapping and seeing what this new editor can do? Enjoy this rather challenging but flowing tech track while testing some of the new features a...

Read Post 6:47 PM on 03-Jul-2020
 ThaumicTom
Welcome to TrackMania Exchange! Use this forum if you... - found a problem / bug on TMX. - have a suggestion / idea for TMX. - want to voice an opinion related to TMX / its moderators. All other posts (general site discussions, game bugs, et...