Search Results
Read Post 7:55 PM on 30-Aug-2021
 AlexCB2
And does someone know how to make a texture mod like f.e. the one who makes street look like it looks after rain, like htimh did in the track with Erizel? Would really like to know it :) thx

Read Post 3:42 PM on 30-Aug-2021
 Dansee_TM
Cheers man! Managed to work it out :)

Read Post 12:18 PM on 30-Aug-2021
 InvaderZim
Hi 43839, you can import the svg file via the MediaTracker. I think it was the "3D Triangle" item.

Read Post 3:38 AM on 30-Aug-2021
 Tespen
Hi Erbing, on the top right "Preferences" or in Menu->Account and there on the right "Edit Profile". thank you so much

Read Post 8:26 PM on 29-Aug-2021
 Dansee_TM
Hey man, is this import the svg into the map or into the media editor? Confused how to get such realistic shaders if the svg was in the media tracker ahah.

Read Post 1:30 PM on 29-Aug-2021
 Dansee_TM
Hey guys! If you're interested in exploring a new map I made, I would love to hear what you all think! Tip: Explore the whole map, maybe go to the house at the start for a minigame or two ;) Link: https://trackmania.exchange/s/tr/36144 Enjoy!...

Read Post 9:31 AM on 29-Aug-2021
 Ozon
Hi Erbing, on the top right "Preferences" or in Menu->Account and there on the right "Edit Profile".

Read Post 5:53 AM on 29-Aug-2021
 Tespen
I would like to change my username. But I cant figure out how. is it possible? I saw that I couldn't and just decided to make a different account since this one didn't matter much. but then I realized that I cant use my Ubisoft account on it because...

Read Post 5:52 AM on 29-Aug-2021
 Tespen
I would like to change my username. But I cant figure out how. is it possible? I saw that I couldn't and just decided to make a different account since this one didn't matter much. but then I realized that I cant use my Ubisoft account on it because...

Read Post 8:01 PM on 28-Aug-2021
 r_teroor
Submission for stage 5 are now closed :smirk: . Results and stage 6 coming Tuesday 31 August